Masters degree in Applied Management
This unique management course is designed for students who are interested in pursuing Bachelors in Management followed by a Masters Degree. An integrated program can be completed in five years, especially meant for those who are not so keen on spending three years for Bachelors and then another two years doing MBA.
- To educate and groom the students to get entry level managerial positions in manufacturing/services organizations or to start and run own ventures with good business knowledge.
- To facilitate the development of students to take up growing challenges and find and implement solutions those are environ-mentally viable, ethically correct, and socially acceptable.
- To provide for job opportunities at different levels of management within organizations starting at supervisory level in SME segment and middle level management in large PSUs and MNCs.
The course shall provide an undergraduate degree in 3 or 4 years, (BM / BAM) followed by a Master's degree in five years (MAM).
- Award of a Bachelor's degree (BM) at the end of three years, if one wishes to discontinue the studies,
- Award of a Bachelor's degree in Applied Management (BAM)* at the end of four years
- Award of Master's degree in Applied Management (MAM) at the end of five years
Note : (BAM* shall not be awarded to one who has acquired BM degree however, a certificate for credits acquired at 4th year shall be given).